teleradiology market could experience a big movement by 2025 Analysis of Covid-19 | CAGR 18.4%
Based on Teleradiology market trends by application, CT segment accounted for the majority of the teleradiology market share in the global market in 2017.
– Allied market studies
NE WIN SIVERS DRIVE, PROVINCE: – PORTLAND, UNITED STATES, December 27, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – According to a new report released by Allied Market Research, titled “Teleradiology market By Imaging Technique, Technology, and End-User: Analysis of Global Opportunities and Industry Forecast, 2018 – 2025 “, the global teleradiology market was worth $ 2,709 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $ 10,621 million d ‘by 2025 with a CAGR of 18.4% from 2018 to 2025. North America was the biggest contributor to revenue in 2017 and is expected to maintain the same trend throughout the forecast period.
Teleradiology is the branch of telemedicine that involves the transmission of X-ray images and related data from one location to another for diagnostic and consultation purposes. It is an advanced technology that has emerged due to the imbalance between the demand and availability of diagnostic services during emergency situations. Previously, teleradiology was only used for emergencies; However, with the advent of the Internet and the advancement of the computer industry, the practice of teleradiology has become more common in recent years. The availability of computer programs such as the image archiving and communication system (PACS) and the radiological information system (RIS), specifically dedicated to sending radiological images, has led to major advances in technologies. of teleradiology.
1) The impact of COVID-19 on the Teleradiology market is unpredictable and is expected to remain in effect until the fourth quarter of 2018.
2) The COVID-19 outbreak has forced governments around the world to put in place strict containment measures and ban the import-export of non-essential items for most of 2018. This has resulted in a decline sudden availability of important raw materials.
3) Additionally, nationwide shutdowns have forced manufacturing facilities to partially or completely shut down operations.
4) The negative impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic have resulted in delays in activities and initiatives regarding the development of reliable and innovative drone analysis systems on a global scale.
𝗖𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗱-𝟭𝟵 𝗔𝗻𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝘁: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/2023?reqfor=covid
✯ 𝗞𝗲𝘆 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀
• This report features detailed quantitative analysis along with current global teleradiology market trends from 2018 to 2025 to identify existing opportunities along with strategic assessment.
• The teleradiology market forecast is studied from 2018 to 2025.
• The Teleradiology market size and estimates are based on a comprehensive analysis of major developments in the Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography industry.
• Qualitative analysis based on innovative products facilitates strategic business planning.
• Development strategies adopted by major market players are being mobilized to understand the competitive scenario of the Teleradiology market.
Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 21.5% and is expected to continue this trend during the forecast period, owing to the increased adoption of teleradiology technologies such as PACS and RIS, and the high prevalence of chronic disease, especially in China, India and other developing economies. Moreover, increased investment in the development of Health Information Technology (HCIT) by the major players in the field of teleradiology is mainly driving the growth of the Asia-Pacific market.
𝗠𝗮𝗷𝗼𝗿 𝗞𝗲𝘆 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗔𝗿𝗲:
Siemens AG, 4ways Limited, Global Diagnostics Limited, Mednax, Inc., Koninklijke Philips NV, GE Healthcare, Everlight Radiology, Agfa-Gevaert Group, Radisphere National Radiology Group, Inc. and Fujifilm Medical Systems, Inc. Other players in the chain Value (not included in report) includes Cybernet Medical Corporation, Spectra AB, Medica Reporting Ltd., Radiology Reporting Online (RRO), Sectra Imtec AB, StatRad, LLC, Ramasift Inc., and Alta Vista Teleradiology.
🎅🎄 (𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝑼𝒑 𝒕𝒐 25% 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝙩𝒊𝒍𝒍 15 𝑱𝒂𝒏𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒚 2022) 🎄🎅
𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁, 𝗣𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝘆 @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/2023
𝗕𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻 | 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 | 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗦𝘂𝗯𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 |
Sign up for the Avenue subscription to access over 12,000 company profiles and over 2,000 niche market research reports at $ 699 per month per seat. For one year, the customer must purchase a minimum package of 2 places.
14-day free trial request: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/avenue/trial/starter
“We have also published some syndicated market research in the same area that you may be interested in. Below is the title of the report for your reference, considering the impact of Covid-19 on this market, which will help you assess the aftermath of the pandemic on the short and long term growth trends of this market. Marlet. “
🎅 (𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝟮𝟱% 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝟭𝟱 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮):
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business consulting arm of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global businesses as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “market research reports” and “business intelligence solutions”. AMR has a focused vision to provide business information and advice to help its clients make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market area.
Pawan Kumar, CEO of Allied Market Research, leads the organization towards delivering high quality data and information. We have professional relationships with various companies, which helps us extract market data which helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirm the highest accuracy in our market forecast. Each of the data presented in the reports we publish is taken from primary interviews with senior officials of the main companies in the field concerned. Our secondary data sourcing methodology includes in-depth online and offline research and discussions with industry-savvy professionals and analysts.