Richmond American to launch new model home at Owings Mills
OWINGS MILLS, Md., January 10, 2022 / PRNewswire / – Richmond American Homes of Maryland, Inc., a subsidiary of MDC Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: MDC), is pleased to announce the grand opening of the highly anticipated Presley Model House in Walnut Reserve (RichmondAmerican.com/WalnutReserve) in Homework Mills.
The two-story Presley model features an array of exciting structural options, such as a gourmet kitchen, luxury bathroom with walk-in shower, and a relaxing covered patio. The remarkable new neighborhood also features the two-story Avery, Donovan, Hemingway and Preston plans, as well as the ranch-style Melody plan.
Model house visits
Potential buyers and agents in the area are encouraged to stop by Walnut Reserve between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. on Saturday, January 15 and Sunday January 16, to explore the all new model and learn more about other floor plans available in the community.
- New homes from the mid-600s
- Six desirable ranch and two-story floor plans
- 3 to 7 bedrooms, approx. 2,320 to 4,740 sq. Ft.
- Ventilated 9 ‘ceilings on the main floor and in the basement, granite kitchen counters, stainless steel kitchen appliances, quartz bathroom counters and more included!
- Close to a resort-style community center with a performing arts center and recreational facilities
- Close to great schools, shopping and dining at Mill Station, Foundry Row, Metro Center and Towson Town Center
- Convenient access to I-795, I-695, I-95, the Baltimore metro and Baltimore Inland port
Those who choose to build a new home from scratch in Walnut Reserve will have the opportunity to work with professional design consultants to select colors, textures, finishes and accessories for their new living spaces – a free service. !
The unmissable community is located at 3632 King David way in Homework Mills. Call 410.312.2829 or visit RichmondAmerican.com for more information. Check out health and safety updates at RichmondAmerican.com/COVID-19.
About MDC Holdings, Inc.
Operating under the name Richmond American Homes, MDC’s homebuilding subsidiaries have built more than 210,000 homes since 1977. Among the country’s largest homebuilders, MDC’s subsidiaries are active in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Maryland, Nevada, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Washington. Mortgages, insurance and title services are offered by the following MDC subsidiaries, respectively: HomeAmerican Mortgage Corporation, American Home Insurance Agency, Inc. and American Home Title and Escrow Company. MDC Holdings, Inc. is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “MDC”. For more information, visit MDCHoldings.com.
SOURCE MDC Holdings, Inc.