Microphone Market by Technology, Type of MEMS, Communication
New York, July 25. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Microphone Market by Technology, MEMS Type, Communication Technology, Application & Geography – Global Forecast to 2027” – https://www. reportlinker.com/p06309962/?utm_source=GNW
Wireless microphones are expected to account for the largest share of microphones over the forecast period.
Wireless microphones are expected to account for the largest market share during the forecast period. Exponential usage of wireless microphones in concerts, music events, sports tournaments, and broadcast studios is fueling the growth of wireless microphone market revenue across the globe.
Wireless microphones are used with many consumer electronic devices, such as wearables and smart home devices.
The consumer electronics microphone market is expected to hold the largest share during the forecast period.
The consumer electronics microphone market is expected to hold the largest share during the forecast period. The largest consumer electronics market size can be attributed to the huge application of microphones in smartphones, wearable devices, VoIP, gaming and virtual reality devices, headsets, smart home devices, etc
The Asia Pacific Microphone Market is expected to grow at the Highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The Asia-Pacific region market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Emerging economies such as India and China are likely to be fast growing markets for microphones, especially for consumer electronics.
Oppo and Vivo are developing smartphones that require an increased number of microphones per device. Additionally, the demand for high-end consumer electronics such as wearable devices is increasing in these countries, thereby contributing to the growth of the microphone market over the forecast period.
Distribution of the profile of the main participants:
• By business type: Level 1 – 30%, Level 2 – 50% and Level 3 – 20%
• By designation: C-level executives -35%, administrators -25%, other -40%
• By region: Americas: 45%, Europe: 20% and Asia-Pacific: 35%
Knowles Corporation (USA), AAC Technologies (China), TDK Corporation (Japan), Goertek (China), STMicroelectronics (Switzerland), ZillTek Technology (Taiwan), Infineon Technologies (Germany), BSE (South Korea), Hosiden Corporation (Japan), and Gettop Acoustic (China) are among the players in the microphone market.
Based on MEMS type, the MEMS microphone market has been segmented into analog and digital. Based on technology, the microphone market has been segmented into MEMS, Electret, and Others.
Based on communication technology, the microphone market is segmented into wired and wireless. Based on application, the microphone market is segmented into automotive, commercial security and surveillance, consumer electronics, industrial, medical, and noise monitoring and detection. Based on region, the microphone market has been segmented into Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW).
Reasons to buy report
The report would help market leaders/new entrants in the following ways:
1. This report segments the Microphone market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the overall market size, as well as that of the MEMS Microphone sub-segments, technology, application, communications and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides insights into key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report would help the stakeholders to better understand their competitors and acquire more information to improve their position in the business. The competitive landscape provides market share analysis and company valuation quadrant for key players operating in the Microphones market.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06309962/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.