Make sure you’ve completed the vaccination verification process – WSU Insider
Monday, October 4 is the deadline for employees to complete the COVID-19 vaccination verification process through Workday.
In order to be fully vaccinated by October 18 – the deadline for state employees – WSU employees must receive their second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or the Janssen / Johnson & Johnson single dose vaccine. here Oct. 4.
Employees who are vaccinated must go through the Workday process and present proof of vaccination to their supervisor. There are several forms of acceptable documents:
- CDC COVID-19 vaccination card or photo of the card;
- Vaccination documentation from a health care provider or electronic health record;
- State Immunization Information System Register; Where
- For a person who has been vaccinated outside of the United States, a reasonable equivalent of any of the above.
Employees can apply for an exemption in Workday for people with sincere religious beliefs or documented medical reasons.
Whether it’s checking immunization status or requesting an exemption, the process in Workday is simple:
- To connect to Working day
- In the applications window, click Requests
- Select Create a request
- In the Request Type field, enter COVID-19 Vaccination Verification and click OK
- Read the statements carefully and select the statement that reflects your situation
- Submit the request
In addition to requesting the exemption request in Workday, the employee must submit supporting information. Medical exemption request forms are completed and emailed to Disability Services at [email protected] or faxed to 509-335-1259. Religious exemption request forms are emailed to [email protected] or faxed to 509-335-1259.
Students provide proof of vaccination or request a religious or medical exemption through the process described on Cougar Health Services Website.
To find a location offering the COVID-19 vaccine nearby, visit the state site Vaccine Locator Website.