LogMeIn becomes GoTo with a new application combining
MUNICH, Germany, 02 Feb. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — LogMeIn, Inc., a recognized leader in remote working technology, today announced that it has rebranded itself as GoTo to reflect its deep dedication to making computing easy, no anywhere. GoTo’s announcement goes well beyond a new name and logo, as the company is launching a streamlined product portfolio with a single app and two flagship products: the all-new management and support product computing, GoTo Resolve, and a new experience for the unifying-communications product as a service (UCaaS), GoTo Connect. These products are united by a single application, an administrative system and a convergent user experience. The company also launched a new partner program to bolster its growing ecosystem of partners around the world.
The evolution comes from listening to its nearly 800,000 customers, more than a billion people participating in meetings, courses or webinars, and half a billion connections on access tools and company remote support. Their lives and businesses have been forever changed by the pandemic, and GoTo is committed to empowering these small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to foster simplicity and ease with its flexible work tools, while focusing on affordability. With a new partner program and upcoming global expansion, this launch builds on the company’s strong growth, 99.9% uptime and track record in Zero Trust security.
“This announcement follows a year-long internal company transformation with significant investments in innovation, unification and global go-to-market efforts. While many vendors in the space only solve for a point solution, GoTo brings IT management and support and communications together in a single application in a completely new and unique way,” said Mike Kohlsdorf, President and CEO from the management of GoTo. “GoTo and the new wallet better represent the company and our commitment to SMBs. We understand their unique challenges and have the focus and resources to address these issues to better serve their dynamic work environments. »
A new portfolio of unified IT tools
GoTo’s launch is more than a rebrand, as the company announced a new app that combines support and communication products, with its new flagship IT management and support product, GoTo Resolve, and a new flagship unified communications product, GoTo Connect. While addressing distinct yet complementary IT needs, the two products are tightly linked through a common application, unified administration system, and converged user experiences to simplify day-to-day operations for IT teams and deliver simple, reliable, and intuitive experiences. to end users. users.
One app for support and communications products including:
- A modern and intuitive shared administration experience for GoTo Connect and GoTo Resolve
- The ability to add integrations between support and communications such as:
- Ticketing and support experiences in GoTo Connect
- Added phone access to the GoTo Resolve console
- Automatically add call notes to support tickets
Go to solve
- New all-in-one product simplifies IT management and support for SMBs, bringing together the functionality of GoTo’s world-class remote access, management and support capabilities with an all-new set of tools support and conversational ticketing
- Industry-first Zero Trust security architecture protects endpoints against cyber threats and supply chain vulnerabilities. GoTo Resolve’s zero-trust access controls take a never-trust, always-verify approach in which all sensitive actions, such as remote access and automation tasks, require a one-time second verification by everyone .
- GoTo Resolve is a premium service that can be deployed in minutes, not days. With a no-cost option, GoTo makes zero-trust security accessible to businesses of all sizes
Go to login
- An all-new UCaaS experience uniting GoTo’s collaboration solutions in a new secure unified app
- Available to all customers, today it includes telephony, meetings, messaging, training, and cloud contact center functionality. Additional features and functionality include deep Facebook integrations for enhanced communications for customer-facing teams in their multi-channel portfolios, WebChat widgets that filter website visitor interactions directly into chat queues, and more to come
- The simplicity behind GoTo Connect’s phone, meeting, and messaging solution now includes cloud-based contact center as a service (CCaaS) capabilities designed for SMBs, delivering flexibility that enables the fastest deployment on the market, all in less than a day
“The unified and simplified GoTo Wallet is well aligned with how SMBs like to buy and use enterprise products. Frost & Sullivan research clearly shows that SMBs generally prefer integrated solutions that are easy to use and manage,” said Elka Popova, Vice President of Connected Work at Frost & Sullivan. “Aligning the company’s brand image around the popular GoTo brand will also help better position the portfolio among organizations of all sizes evaluating options to modernize their communications, collaboration and IT solutions.
“GoTo Connect is a very smart solution. Combined with GoTo Meeting and GoTo Webinar, we have a complete online communication system that is professionally designed and easy to manage,” said Vincent Demange, Chief Information Officer at Dalim Software. “Our employees can easily and effectively communicate and collaborate with others from anywhere. And these are exactly the requirements our customers have of our DALIM ES software suite when it comes to their media and communication materials.
A new network of partners
- Presentation of the new GoTo Partner Networkdesigned to give its growing partner ecosystem additional ways to attract customers and increase revenue
- With an expanded global focus, current and new partners can now benefit from additional marketing investments, new integrations, and support for multiple partner types (MSPs, resellers, and distributors)
- The program includes a formalized tiering model with associated performance benefits to create additional revenue opportunities to provide remote support, endpoint management, and UCaaS and CCaaS products to SMBs.
For more details and the latest ways to connect and support your employees and customers, please visit www.goto.com.
GoTo’s flexible work software – including GoTo Connect, GoTo Resolve, Rescue, Central, and more. – is designed for small and medium-sized IT departments, but powerful enough for the enterprise. GoTo software is designed to support end-user needs for Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC) and IT management and support, and nearly 800,000 customers contribute to more than one billion people participate in meetings, courses and webinars through GoTo’s UCC products, and half a billion connections on the company’s remote access and support tools. By creating its secure and easy-to-use software, GoTo is committed to ensuring that time at work is well spent so that time away from work is better spent. With more than 3,000 employees worldwide and over $1 billion in annual revenue, the remote company’s physical headquarters are in Boston, Massachusetts, with additional offices and thousands of home offices in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and beyond.