Hyland Healthcare to detail, showcase leading enterprise imaging solutions and technologies at RSNA 2021 Trade Show from November 28 to December 31. 2
CLEVELAND, November 19, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Hyland Health, one of the world’s leading providers of imaging and business content services, returns to the Radiology Society of North America annual trade show, scheduled for 28 Nov-Dec 1 in Chicago, to walk participants through the company’s robust enterprise imaging solutions.
Hyland Healthcare continues to research and innovate in the field to meet the demands of its healthcare customers as systems grow and data becomes more ubiquitous. As data volumes increase, so do infrastructure requirements, and Hyland’s cloud imaging solution helps customers manage this exponential growth and maintain critical security around patient data.
“We understand the pressure these providers face, both short and long term, and together with our clients, we have made significant strides in supporting their effort towards better delivery and a more efficient health system,” said Razvan Atanasiu, CTO of Hyland Healthcare.
Representatives from Hyland Healthcare will be on hand at RSNA to detail the latest research innovations within its enterprise imaging solution that help customers accelerate their digital transformation journeys. These include:
- Rich set of data access APIs that have linear scalability and very high throughput, including the capability of output tag mapping transforms.
- Highly configurable anonymization capabilities according to DICOM PS 3.15 attribute privacy profiles
- Various integration capabilities to create scalable and automated analytics, ML or data processing pipelines, through two-way DICOM web services and complex rule-based DICOM routing. These pipelines can take advantage of the multi-tenant capabilities of Acuo and NilRead by encompassing both production and research tenants.
- A specification for the integration of ML / DL models into the NilRead diagnostic platform for advanced visualization and interpretation workflows
- Elasticsearch integration to parse every value of every DICOM header tag from every instance of large batches of medical imaging studies – including a specialized query language that makes using Elasticsearch much easier
- Modern web user interface that can be used as a straightforward interface for search integration APIs
âThe American College of Radiology recently expanded its use of the integration capabilities provided by Hyland’s corporate imaging products, which has enabled us to gain efficiencies in our data processing pipeline,â said Brian J. Bialecki, director of computer standards and interoperability at the American College of Radiology (ACR). “Integration with RESTful DICOM services allows us to populate our data warehouse with metadata information that can be used for advanced research and cohort creation. The build API part10 allows data to be uploaded and aggregated to share with researchers, while the API provided in the de-identification service enables mass processing of registry data for public consumption. Hyland worked with our use cases to ensure that the de-identification service enabled a random date offset, maintained longitudinal integrity and contained flexible configuration options.
Additionally, the Hyland Healthcare team will detail updates regarding:
- His Patient involvement capabilities, including a true zero-footprint viewer that provides intuitive access for patients to view, share, download and securely upload their images – creating cost savings for hospital systems and eliminating the need to physically visit facilities
- His IIntelligence and automation capabilities, which continue to play an important role in redefining imaging computing; Hyland Healthcare’s Enterprise Solution Provides Key to Turning Data into Meaningful Information Facilitating Patient Care
- His ImageNext Vendor independent imaging workflow optimizer, which combines intelligent imaging workflow orchestration with Hyland Healthcare’s Universal Enterprise Diagnostic Viewer (NilRead) to provide a one-of-a-kind solution for consistent reading workflows. It can also federate with other PACS, allowing organizations to intelligently route, sort and distribute imaging studies, resulting in productivity gains of up to 20% while improving profits and efficiency. physician satisfaction. This product is currently available in United States, Canada, UK, Netherlands and Australia, with other regions to follow.
Other innovations that the Hyland Healthcare team will detail at RSNA 2021 include:
- PACSgear Touch Video 4K: Part of the PACSgear MDR-Video Touch family from Hyland Healthcare, it allows clinicians to capture video and images from visible light modalities, easily associate them with the correct patient record and archive them in the Acuo repository VNA, XDS or Hyland OnBase
- Acuo VNA: Supplier-Independent Archives of Industry-Leading Hyland Healthcare Provide Businesses with Standards-Based Access to Medical Images, Photos and Documents, Regardless of the Viewing Application
- ImageNext: Workflow Optimizer consolidates studies from across the enterprise into a universal worklist and intelligently routes them to radiologists
- NilRead: Robust 510k Enterprise-wide authorized viewer supports the repository needs as well as the advanced clinical and diagnostic visualization needs of today’s multi-specialty imaging departments
The company’s booth, No. 1723 in the south hall at that of Chicago McCormick Place includes seven pavilions covering workflow optimization, clinical collaboration, business-focused imaging, patient experience, connected care and content, and point-of-care image integration. .
For more information, visit HylandHealthcare.com and Booth # 1723 at RSNA.
About Hyland Health
Hyland Healthcare provides connected healthcare solutions that leverage unstructured content to all corners of the business and connect it to leading clinical and business applications such as electronic medical records (EMRs) and resource planning systems in the business (ERP). Hyland Healthcare is the only technology partner that offers a full range of content services and enterprise imaging tools, bringing documents, medical images and other clinically rich data to the healthcare providers who need them most. This comprehensive view of patient information accelerates business processes, streamlines clinical workflows, and improves clinical decision making. For more information visit hylandhealthcare.com.