Global Network Automation Market Size to Reach USD 16.77 Billion in 2028
VANCOUVER, BC, March 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Global Network Automation Market is Expected to Reach a Value of $16.77 billion in 2028, with a rapid revenue CAGR of 23.7%, according to the latest analysis from Emergen Research. The growth in market revenue can be attributed to the increasing use of automated solutions by leading market players in almost every industry. Automated solutions are mainly adopted to increase productivity, reduce downtime and eliminate human errors.
The increasing use of connected devices is significantly driving the growth of the global network automation market. Additionally, the increase in the use of data-driven systems leads to increased network traffic, which increases the demand for network automation and hence plays a significant role in the growth of the market. Significant increase in the use of cloud technology among SMBs and reduction in operating costs through the adoption of network automation tools are expected to give a major boost to the global market.
Get a free sample PDF copy of the [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/944
- In January 2020Netrounds announced Zero Touch Provisioning and Testing (ZTPT), in partnership with Itential, to demonstrate the benefits that can be achieved by Communication Service Providers (CSPs) and global enterprises.
- In January 2018, Aptira has joined the LINUX Foundation Networking Project. The objective of this project was to consolidate network-based LINUX projects, such as OPNFV, ONAP and ODL, under the aegis of a single government unit.
- Network automation tools segment revenue is expected to grow at a rapid CAGR of 23.9% during the forecast period, which can be attributed to the growing adoption of network automation tools by organizations to achieve zero errors in network operations.
- Technological advancements in the field of network automation, such as Network Configuration Management (NCM) developed by ManageEngine, are contributing to the growth of the market.
- Asia Pacific The market is expected to register a higher revenue growth rate in the global network automation market over the forecast period, owing to the increasing adoption of automated systems by SMBs and the support provided by governments countries in the region to move towards a virtually connected ecosystem, in order to increase efficiency.
- The major companies operating in the global network automation market are 6Connect, Inc., Anuta Networks International, LLC, AppViewX, Inc., Apstra, Inc., Arista Networks, Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Cumulus Networks Inc. ., Fujitsu Ltd, HCL Technologies, IBM Corporation and VMware Inc.
Discount available on Network Automation Marlet report [Click Here]@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/944
For this report, Emergen Research has segmented the Global Network Automation Market Based on Network Type, Solution, End-Use and Region:
- Network Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Network automation tools
- SD-WAN and network virtualization
- Intent-Based Networking
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- IT and Telecom
- Energy and utility
- Banking and financial services
Explore the full report description and table of contents of Network Automation Marlet [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/network-automation-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
h. Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- b. India
D. South Korea
e. Rest of APAC
- Latin America
b. Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
a. Saudi Arabia
b. United Arab Emirates
vs. South Africa
e. Rest of MEA
Get a personalized report according to your specificities [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/944
Latest blog posts published by Emergen Research:
The world’s top 10 companies are shaping the future of healthcare with innovative blockchain solutions
Non-Fungible Token (NFT) Market Trends and Demands Set to Shake the World in 2022 and Beyond
The world’s top 10 companies are heading towards a future of all-electric mobility with fast-charging solutions for electric vehicles
Top 10 Electric Vehicle Companies Focus on Automotive Industry Transformation
Top 9 Companies in the World Offering the Latest Brachytherapy Devices
The world’s top 9 companies offering the best digital water solutions to meet growing clean water needs
Top 5 lithium-producing countries leading the global transition to renewable energy
Top 10 companies that are the world’s leading manufacturers of cannabis products
Top 10 Wind Energy Companies Offering Breakthrough Wind Energy Solutions
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal to locate, target and analyze changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries, and help customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant and factual research across multiple sectors including health, touchpoints, chemicals, types and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from a variety of areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a workable solution to any research problem gives our clients the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emerging Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for more information: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Discover our personalized intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Read our Network Automation Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-network-automation-market
SOURCE Emerging Research