Coffee Packaging Market to exceed US$ 991.6 million by 2027: TMR Study
- Shift toward sustainable packaging materials to open up new frontiers especially to meet rising consumption of ready to drink (RTD) coffee products; paper and metals to gather traction in coffee packaging market
- Rise in consumption of coffee in Generation Z especially in developing countries in Asia-Pacific underpins vast profitable avenues to packaging companies
WILMINGTON, Del., Aug. 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Various coffee packaging types are utilized in bags and pouches that have been widely used for coffee packaging. The demand for high-performance barrier-coated paper has gathered traction in the coffee packaging market. The global market is forecast to advance at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2022 to 2027, and surpass value of US$ 991.6 Mn by the end of 2027.
In various industrialized nations, rise in sales of ready-to-drink (RTD) coffee has steered revenue generation in the coffee packaging market. Packaging companies are leaning on developing cost-efficient sustainable packaging materials. Of note, coffee packaging companies aim to capture profits from rapidly increasing adoption of paper packaging to coffee brands.
Rise in inclination of stakeholders notably consumers to adopt recyclable packaging has reduced the use of conventional plastics. Many players have garnered value-grab opportunity here. On the other hand, the demand for metals and paper combined is expected to stay lucrative during the forecast period.
Request Sample Report at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=25091
Key Findings of Coffee Packaging Market Study
- Growing Launch of Coffee in New Flavors to Expand Revenue Streams: Over the past few years, coffee is gathering steam as a non-alcoholic drink among millennials and Generation Z as a is expected to rise remarkably in industrialized nations. Especially, the need for packaging for ready-to-drink (RTD) coffee products will spur lucrative opportunities in the coffee packaging market.
- Widespread Use of Bags and Pouches in Coffee Packaging Generated Abundant Opportunities: Rise in demand for bags and pouches in coffee packaging market is reinforced by several benefits including being lightweight, flexible, and less space. More importantly, such packaging uses significantly less raw material. The demand is expected to proliferate in developing economies notably in Asia-Pacificthus propelling the coffee packaging market expansion.
- Paper and Paperboard Segment to Gather Massive Adoption: The study found that robust push toward adoption of renewable packaging materials will help the paper segment of the coffee packaging market to expand substantially. During the forecast period, it is estimated to grow as much as 1.3X. Paper coffee packaging with valves and with windows are gaining high preference among companies in coffee packaging market. The overall paper and paperboard segment is estimated to clock CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period.
Make an Inquiry before Buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=25091
Coffee Packaging Market: Key Drivers
- Booming coffee sales, fueled by rise in consumption of coffee among millennials and Gen Z, is a key driver of the coffee packaging market. Increased preference of coffee packaging bags among them will shape the contours of the market evolution.
- Inclination toward ready-to-drink beverages has also spurred the demand for ready-to-drink (RTD) coffee. This is generating new revenue possibilities for players in the coffee packaging market.
Coffee Packaging Market: Regional Growth Dynamics
- Asia-Pacific is a remarkably lucrative regional market, and is projected to advance at a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period. China and India have emerged as potentially lucrative with rising production and export of coffee from these countries. All emerging economies will combine will account for more than half of the shares of the Asia-Pacific coffee packaging market.
- Meanwhile, Europe is estimated to hold a leading coffee packaging market share during the forecast period. The region is projected to account for about 30% market share by 2027-end.
Coffee Packaging Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the coffee packaging market are Syntegon, Huhtamäki Oyj, Swiss Pack, Glenroy, Inc., PBFY Flexible Packaging, Goglio Spa, Winpack Ltd., Novolex Holdings, Inc., Sonoco Products Company, ProAmpac LLC, DS Smith plc, Mondi plc, and Amcor plc.
Ask for References – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=25091
Coffee Packaging Market Segmentation
- Packaging Type
- Stand Up Pouches
- Flat Pouches
- Side Gusset Bag
- Block Bottom Bag
- Containers & Boxes
- Material Type
- Paper and Paper Board
- Distribution Channel
- Retail Sales
- Institutional Sales
- North America
- rest of the world
- Australia & New Zealand
Mulch Films Market – Mulch Films Market was valued at US$ 5 Bn in 2021 It is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2022 to 2026
Rigid Plastic Packaging Market – Rigid Plastic Packaging Market was valued at US$ 174.3 Bn in 2021. It is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2022 to 2029
Dicing Tapes Market – dicing tapes market was valued at US$ 1 Bn in 2021. It is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2022 to 2026
Vials Market – vials market was valued at US$ 7.1 Bn in 2021. It is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2022 to 2029
Protective Cases Market – protective cases market was valued at US$ 1.8 Bn in 2022. It is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2022 to 2027
Poly Coated Paper Market – Poly Coated Paper Market is expected to cross the value of US$ 29.9 Bn by the end of 2031, estimated to expand at a CAGR of 4.4% from 2021 to 2031.
Folding Cartons Market – Folding Cartons Market is expected to reach the value of US$ 105 Bn by the end of 2031, It is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2021 to 2031
Paper & Paperboard Trays Market – Paper And Paperboard Trays Market is projected to rise from a valuation of US$4,444.3 Mn in 2017 to reach a valuation of US$5,893.9 Mn by 2022 end. The market is forecast to clock a CAGR of 5.8% from 2017 to 2022.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United Statesis a global market research firm that offers the latest market research reports and business consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit our YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 US
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research