Airborne Tactical Radio Market Size to Reach US$ 1.8 Billion in 2027
Raipur, April 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Stratview Research, a leader market research firm launched a report on Airborne Tactical Radio Market which provides in-depth analysis of market dynamics, current and emerging trends, industry forecasts and competitive landscape.
Click here to download the free sample pdf:
What are airborne tactical radios?
Airborne tactical radios enable safe and secure communication networks that support voice and data communications, allowing an aircraft to communicate with other airborne, land and sea based platforms. Depending on an aircraft’s operational requirements, airborne tactical radios will operate in frequencies ranging from HF, VHF/UHF and VHF/UHF with SATCOM. With the growing need for better situational awareness on the battlefield, there has been a high demand for air-to-ground, air-to-ship, and air-to-air radios over the years.
How does the report help?
The report has great utility for key decision makers and strategists in terms of accurate market insights, future growth opportunities, and key success factors.
Most importantly, the report analyzes the possible impact of COVID-19 on the market dynamics, which provides cushion against the uncertain business environment and helps streamline resources and investment decisions fruitfully.
What are the main market drivers?
Effective air communication has become one of the most powerful weapons of 21st century warfare. For an open battlefield situation, a coordinated response to a static or mobile threat would involve ground personnel, maritime forces, and military aircraft. Better communication and support between these military assets would result in safe and effective outcomes. This necessitates an increased focus on the development of airborne tactical radios.
- Due to the increase in terrorism and cross-border threats, many countries are currently focusing on strengthening the defense and attack systems of their airborne, ground and naval forces.
- Defense authorities are also engaged in developing appropriate communication networks between different platforms to ensure battlefield supremacy. Thus, the deployment and use of airborne tactical radios is rapidly expanding in recent years.
- Additionally, several defense industry investments have been made in recent years in airborne tactical radios, which would boost the overall market.
Market segmentation :
Stratview Research has segmented the market in the following manner, which meets the market data needs of multiple stakeholders across the industry value chain.
- Device type – Air-to-air tactical radio and air-to-ground/ship tactical radio.
- Frequency type – HF, VHF/UHF and VHF/UHF with SATCOM.
- Region –
- North America – United States, Canada and Mexico
- Europe – Germany, France, UK, Russia and Rest of Europe,
- Asia-Pacific – China, Japan, India, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific, and
- Rest of the world – Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Israel and others.
View report scope and Contents
Airborne Tactical Radio Market Overview
Depending on the type of device, Air-to-ground radio should remain the primary as well as the fastest growing device type in the market over the forecast period. As demand for unprecedented air-to-ground interoperability grows in recent years, sales of tactical air-to-ground radios to defense authorities have grown steadily.
Based on the type of frequency, VHF/UHF type is the most commonly used frequency type for airborne tactical radios. These radios are the most sought after by the armed forces because they offer better data rates compared to radios with other types of frequencies.
In terms of regions, North America is expected to remain the largest market for airborne tactical radios over the forecast period. This is due to the mere presence of leading companies in the market such as Raytheon Technologies Corporation, L3Harris Technologies, Inc., Northrop Grumman and BAE Systems which are among the US Department of Defense prime contractors for airborne tactical radios .
To learn more about the impact of covid-19, get a FREE SAMPLE REPORT, HERE.
Who are the best market players?
The global market for airborne tactical radios is competitive. In recent years, there have been some major mergers and acquisitions in the industry, which have significantly influenced the competitive dynamics. For example, in May 2020, BAE Systems completed the acquisition of the Airborne Tactical Radio Business Division of Raytheon Technologies Corporation for US$275 million. With this acquisition, BAE Systems is poised to become the market leader in airborne tactical radios. Following are the major players in the Tactical Ground Radio market:
- BAE systems
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG
- Northrop Grumman
What deliverables will you get in this report?
- In-depth analysis of Airborne Tactical Radio Market
- Detailed market segmentation.
- Analysis of the competitive landscape.
- Historical, current and future market size analysis.
- Industry trends, technologies and advancements.
- Growth and operating strategies adopted by key players.
- Potential segments/regions offering promising growth.
- The geographical presence of the main players.
Related reports that might be helpful:
– Tactical Ground Radio market size and trend.
– Aircraft Band Clamps Market Size, Trends and Forecast
About Us –
Stratview Research is a global market research company that offers reliable market reports, market entry strategies, strategic growth advice, and more. Market experts compile high-quality market information to help users gain granular level clarity on current business trends and expected future developments. Stratview Research also offers report customization. Contact the analysts to customize the given report according to your priority/requirement.
Stratview Research has also launched ‘Composites’an online portal that offers free thought leadership reports, white papers, market report summaries and more for the composites and related industries, worth $20,000 each year.
Click here to register (free of charge):
Stratview Research E-mail: [email protected] Direct: +1-313-307-4176